Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Zoerner <sz...@apache.org> on 2007/02/08 18:47:01 UTC

JIRA: Adding a component

Hi all!

It seems that I am not allowed to add a component to the DIRSERVER
project within JIRA. This is strange, because I am allowed to do so in
DIRMINA and  DIRTSEC, if I enter the Administration section.

I would like to add a documentation component to DIRSERVER. Another
option would be to add it in the DIR project, but I would like to
collect issues relates to ApacheDS documentation (especially Basic
User's Guide ...). Opinions?

Can somebody with the necessary rights add me to an appropriate group
within the DIRSERVER project? Thanks.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)
Apache Directory Project
Committer :: PMC Member

Re: JIRA: Adding a component

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Done.

I have just added the 'doc' component to DIRSERVER, and you are the Leader
for this component

Emmanuel

PS : I have fixed an issue with Referrals in 1.0.1, I would be pleased to
know if the fix has impacted the VSLDAP tests.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: JIRA: Adding a component

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <sz...@apache.org>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Stefan Zoerner wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> It seems that I am not allowed to add a component to the DIRSERVER
>> project within JIRA. This is strange, because I am allowed to do so in
>> DIRMINA and  DIRTSEC, if I enter the Administration section.
>>
>> I would like to add a documentation component to DIRSERVER. Another
>> option would be to add it in the DIR project, but I would like to
>> collect issues relates to ApacheDS documentation (especially Basic
>> User's Guide ...). Opinions?
>>
>> Can somebody with the necessary rights add me to an appropriate group
>> within the DIRSERVER project? Thanks.
>
> I just added you to the directory-administrators group.  You should be
> able to do this now but if not let me know.
>
> Alex

Thanks, Emmanuel and Alex. Looks good.

Re: JIRA: Adding a component

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.