Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2012/08/17 19:49:44 UTC

RAT Reports

Hi,

Jürgen has created standalone ant script for RAT. This has trouble on Mac OSX - it is likely a RAT bug involving symlinks.

Andrew has fixed the buildbot to produce a usable RAT report. See http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/rat-output.html

There are issues to address here that involve AOO 3.5:

(1) The XCU files for UOF need Apache Headers.

(2) Can patches have license headers? I think not.
	Most likely main/redland/raptor/raptor-1.4.18.patch.fixes needs to be added to rat-excludes.

(3) There are test case files that should have Apache Headers.

This is normal "spillage" that the project should inspect periodically and before each release.

Best Regards,
Dave

Re: RAT Reports

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Am Freitag, 17. August 2012 um 19:49 schrieb Dave Fisher:
> Hi,
>
> Jürgen has created standalone ant script for RAT.
no I haven't created it. Thanks Gavin and Daniel I was able to find it on the build bots.
> This has trouble on Mac OSX - it is likely a RAT bug involving symlinks.

It seems that the exclude filter doesn't work as expected on Mac and Windows. That have to be checked...

Juergen