Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/19 02:37:52 UTC

Incubator status updated

Hi
I just updated the incubator status of ShardingSphere, on the SVN.
After the refresh period, we should be able to see the status changed
https://incubator.apache.org/projects/shardingsphere.html

These changes are originally done by Liang Zhang, I just helped on pushing
to SVN due to privilege requirements.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Incubator status updated