Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Fo...@forrest.zones.apache.org on 2008/09/11 08:04:10 UTC

ForrestBot build for forrest-seed FAILED

Automated build for forrest-seed FAILED
Log attached.

----------
Forrestbot run ended at 11 September 06:04 AM
Using Forrest 0.9-dev
Forrestbot administrator: Forrest developers
----------

     [echo]
          ....... Forrest render START 2008-09-11 06:04:05
          ... Rendering docs in /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed

check-java-version:
     [echo] This is apache-forrest-0.9-dev
     [echo] Using Java 1.4 from /usr/j2se/jre

init-props:
    [mkdir] Created dir: /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp

echo-settings:

check-skin:

init-proxy:

fetch-skins-descriptors:

fetch-skin:

unpack-skins:

init-skins:

fetch-plugins-descriptors:
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp
     [echo] Fetching plugins descriptor: http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml
      [get] Getting: http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml
      [get] To: /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/plugins-1.xml
      [get] local file date : Tue Apr 10 05:50:24 GMT+00:00 2007
      [get] .
      [get] last modified = Wed Apr 11 02:07:04 GMT+00:00 2007
     [echo] Fetching plugins descriptor: http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/whiteboard-plugins.xml
      [get] Getting: http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/whiteboard-plugins.xml
      [get] To: /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/plugins-2.xml
      [get] local file date : Fri Aug 08 09:05:23 GMT+00:00 2008
      [get] Not modified - so not downloaded
     [echo] Plugin list loaded from http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml.
     [echo] Plugin list loaded from http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/whiteboard-plugins.xml.

init-plugins:
    [mkdir] Created dir: /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins
    [mkdir] Created dir: /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/webapp/conf
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp
     [echo]
      Installing plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf

check-plugin:
     [echo] org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf is not available in the build dir. Trying to fetch it...

init-props:

echo-settings:

init-proxy:

fetch-plugins-descriptors:

fetch-plugin:
     [echo] Trying to find the description of org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf in the different descriptor files
     [echo] Using the descriptor file /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/plugins-1.xml...
     [xslt] Processing /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/plugins-1.xml to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/pluginlist2fetchbuild.xml
     [xslt] Loading stylesheet /export/opt/forrest-trunk/main/var/pluginlist2fetch.xsl

fetch-local-unversioned-plugin:

get-local:
     [echo] Trying to locally get org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
     [echo] Looking in local /export/opt/forrest-trunk/plugins
     [echo] Found !

init-build-compiler:

echo-init:

init:

compile:

jar:

local-deploy:
     [echo] Locally deploying org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
     [copy] Copying 28 files to /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins
     [copy] Copying 3 files to /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/lib

build:
     [echo] Plugin org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf deployed ! Ready to configure

fetch-remote-unversioned-plugin-version-forrest:

fetch-remote-unversioned-plugin-unversion-forrest:

has-been-downloaded:

downloaded-message:

uptodate-message:

not-found-message:
     [echo] Fetch-plugin Ok, installing !

unpack-plugin:

install-plugin:

configure-plugin:

configure-output-plugin:
     [echo] Mounting output plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
     [xslt] Processing /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/output.xmap to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/output.xmap.new
     [xslt] Loading stylesheet /export/opt/forrest-trunk/main/var/pluginMountSnippet.xsl
     [move] Moving 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp

configure-plugin-locationmap:
     [echo] Mounting plugin locationmap for org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
     [xslt] Processing /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/locationmap.xml to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/locationmap.xml.new
     [xslt] Loading stylesheet /export/opt/forrest-trunk/main/var/pluginLmMountSnippet.xsl
     [move] Moving 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp
     [echo]
      Installing plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule

check-plugin:
     [echo] org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule is not available in the build dir. Trying to fetch it...

init-props:

echo-settings:

init-proxy:

fetch-plugins-descriptors:

fetch-plugin:
     [echo] Trying to find the description of org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule in the different descriptor files
     [echo] Using the descriptor file /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/plugins-1.xml...
     [xslt] Processing /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/plugins-1.xml to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/pluginlist2fetchbuild.xml
     [xslt] Loading stylesheet /export/opt/forrest-trunk/main/var/pluginlist2fetch.xsl

fetch-local-unversioned-plugin:

get-local:
     [echo] Trying to locally get org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule
     [echo] Looking in local /export/opt/forrest-trunk/plugins
     [echo] Found !

init-build-compiler:

echo-init:

init:

compile:

jar:

local-deploy:
     [echo] Locally deploying org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule
     [copy] Copying 21 files to /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule
     [copy] Copied 15 empty directories to 3 empty directories under /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/lib
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/lib

build:
     [echo] Plugin org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule deployed ! Ready to configure

fetch-remote-unversioned-plugin-version-forrest:

fetch-remote-unversioned-plugin-unversion-forrest:

has-been-downloaded:

downloaded-message:

uptodate-message:

not-found-message:
     [echo] Fetch-plugin Ok, installing !

unpack-plugin:

install-plugin:

configure-plugin:

configure-output-plugin:
     [echo] Mounting output plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule
     [xslt] Processing /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/output.xmap to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/output.xmap.new
     [xslt] Loading stylesheet /export/opt/forrest-trunk/main/var/pluginMountSnippet.xsl
     [move] Moving 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp

configure-plugin-locationmap:
     [echo] Mounting plugin locationmap for org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule
     [xslt] Processing /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/locationmap.xml to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp/locationmap.xml.new
     [xslt] Loading stylesheet /export/opt/forrest-trunk/main/var/pluginLmMountSnippet.xsl
     [move] Moving 1 file to /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-seed/tmp

init:
     [echo] Oops, something broke

Re: ForrestBot build for forrest-seed FAILED

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 17:08 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> I found why it is failing on our zone.
>
> Java 1.4 is in use there and its compile phase reports:

> Thorsten are you able to rebuild them.
> If no time now then say so and i will do it.

Doh, I am very sorry. Will do it now.

salu2

Re: ForrestBot build for forrest-seed FAILED

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:

> The rebuild of forrest on the zone just now
> completed sucessfully.
>
> I switched the forrestbot jobs back on. The first one
> will start 5 minutes after the hour mark.
>
> So we will see how we go on Solaris 10.

Excellent. The straight seed and the dispatcher-enabled
both proceeded without complaint.

-David

Re: ForrestBot build for forrest-seed FAILED

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > Thorsten are you able to rebuild them.
>
> done now.

Thanks.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
I found why it is failing on our zone.

Java 1.4 is in use there and its compile phase reports:

--------
/export/opt/forrest-trunk/main/java/org/apache/forrest/conf/AntPropertiesModule.
java:31: cannot access org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.AbstractJXPath
Module
bad class file: /export/opt/forrest-trunk/lib/core/cocoon-2.1.12-dev.jar(org/apa
che/cocoon/components/modules/input/AbstractJXPathModule.class)
class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
--------

So it seems that our new Cocoon jars were built
with Java 1.5

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> > Automated build for forrest-seed FAILED
> >
> > init:
> >      [echo] Oops, something broke
>
> Oh that is an annoying message. I will ssh to
> the zone server and check the build system.

Ah, it is when the 'build clean; build" of forrest
has failed, then a subsequent cron job still tries
to use that bad forrest.

We need to enhance forrestbot to be smarter about that.

Also need to enhance the setup on our zone. It is
supposed to send us email when a forrest build
itself fails.

I turned all forrestbot jobs off on our zone.

-David

Re: ForrestBot build for forrest-seed FAILED

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.