Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2005/01/03 10:44:06 UTC

Re: cvs commit: logging-log4j/src/java/org/apache/log4j/rule ExpressionRuleContext.java RuleTest.java

Hi Scott,

Excellent job. I am happy you could perform these changes. Thanks.

[cut]

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: cvs commit: logging-log4j/src/java/org/apache/log4j/rule ExpressionRuleContext.java RuleTest.java

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
Hi Scott and all (Merry <insertEventHere> to all).

I've got a new Mac laptop and I'm still setting it up properly, plus I'm
wading through 1100 emails since I left for the Xmas break, so apologise
to all while I get up to speed.

I take it a Web start build is in order Scott?  I'm assuming that 'ant
-f build-chainsaw.xml webstart' is the new mechanism for building it?

cheers,

Paul Smith