Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/02/25 16:47:40 UTC

Content: missing FTL templates

Hi,

Obviously the the 2  FTL templates

/hot-deploy/blog/webapp/blog/ViewWrap.ftl
/hot-deploy/blog/webapp/blog/ArticleWrap.ftl

have never existed in OFBiz

Has somebody them somewhere and could we put them under Content rather. Else, for users experiences, I think it's better to remove
the whole demo data

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Content: missing FTL templates

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I commented out objectInfo attributes at r1075205 in trunk, R10.04 at r1075208, R9.04 at r 1075206.

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>