Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/04/19 23:27:21 UTC

[ApacheDS][Schema][1.5.x] Are schema entities being added to registries somewhere?

Hi Emmanuel,

I've been debugging a weird issue for some time now. I was trying to add the
ACIItemSyntaxChecker to the registries using the bootstrap producers and am
getting conflicts.

It seems the server is adding these syntaxCheckers somewhere else.  Still
trying to figure out where.  Did you by any chance add code into the
bootstrap sequence to populate he registries with syntaxCheckers while
bypassing the bootstrap producers?

Alex