Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sa...@in.pwc.com on 2008/08/05 14:37:38 UTC

MDB and Axis2

All,

Anyone has any idea of how to integrate Axis2 with MDB? Here is our
requirement:

1. Post a message to a topic.
2. A MDB will listen to that topic and will take appropriate actions (will
need the classes in the aar file)

Regards,
Saurav Chatterjee
US IT DS Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Development Team | Saurav
Chatterjee |  PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP | Office: +91-033-2341-3140 |
Cell: +91-9830868384 | | SOA Support: 813-348-7600 |

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.

Re: MDB and Axis2

Posted by sa...@in.pwc.com.
Thanks! I am going to try this out. But I need to transport an
ObjectMessage through the JMS layer. Can it be done using Axis2?

Regards,
Saurav Chatterjee
US IT DS Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Development Team | Saurav
Chatterjee |  PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP | Office: +91-033-2341-3140 |
Cell: +91-9830868384 | | SOA Support: 813-348-7600 |

"sumedha rubasinghe" <su...@gmail.com>
08/05/2008 06:22 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: MDB and Axis2

Hi,
Unless you really need the MDB, I do not see any advantage of doing so.
You can easily listen to a topic using Axis2's JMS transport [1].

Is there a specific reason / application level constraint for you to
consider MDB to listen to the topic?
/sumedha

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4/jms-transport.html

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 6:07 PM, <sa...@in.pwc.com> wrote:

All,

Anyone has any idea of how to integrate Axis2 with MDB? Here is our
requirement:

1. Post a message to a topic.
2. A MDB will listen to that topic and will take appropriate actions (will
need the classes in the aar file)

Regards,
Saurav Chatterjee
US IT DS Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Development Team | Saurav
Chatterjee |  PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP | Office: +91-033-2341-3140 |
Cell: +91-9830868384 | | SOA Support: 813-348-7600 |
computer.

Re: MDB and Axis2

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,