Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 以马内利 <27...@qq.com> on 2017/10/13 09:34:50 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Roadmap proposal for community building

I'm sorry to say that it's too slow to visit jira,I think better way to use github issue.

thanks.

Posted by 许有红 <em...@gmail.com>.
support GitHub issue

Posted by danwu wu <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>.
The decision is really really important for us,  as Weex is a project related to Web, iOS and Android, whose developers are a little bit younger and more familiar with the Github platform,  using Github issues will duly  lower the barrier of contribution. And I also agree with Hanks,  if we can’t manage the issues properly and use some mechanism such as hooks and bots to avoid low-level issues, they will lose control. If this is the case,I will prefer Jira issue.

So, dear mentor,

If we choose using Github issues, will there be any ways to manage the G
ithub project(gaining administrative privileges or asking infra to manage it every time)?

Looking forward to other guys’ insight.

Thanks.
Adam Feng

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.