Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/03/05 19:12:02 UTC

Re: XalanTransformerProblemListener constructor

Hi Colin,

Yes, it looks as though if you set both parameters to 0, you'll get no
output, except for a call to problem().  Whether or not this is sensible, I
don't know.

You could also install your own ProblemListener derivative, if you're
looking for some particular behavior.

Dave

                      Colin Paul Adams
                      <colin@colina.de         To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
                      mon.co.uk>               cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject: XalanTransformerProblemListener constructor
                      02/27/2003 12:21
                      AM

I would like to know if it is possible (and sensible) to set the
parameters to the constructor to both be zero.
I assume that this is possible, and then the only indication of a
problem is the call to the problem member function. Would I be right?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire