Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu> on 2016/04/13 16:32:24 UTC

Mesos Task History

I am noticing that recently our Completed Tasks and Terminated Frameworks
lists are empty. Where are these stored, and do they get automatically
cleared out at some interval?

Thanks,
June Taylor
System Administrator, Minnesota Population Center
University of Minnesota

Re: Mesos master not joining cluster

Posted by shakeel <sh...@motortrak.com>.
Hi Shuai,

Please find an exert from the master in question logs below. It thinks
it is the leader.

The WebUI does not show any jobs and does not redirect to the current
master.

The other two masters are working properly, with the corect leader
showing the jobs and the other master redirecting.

I0414 12:51:44.156545  1068 detector.cpp:482] A new leading master
(UPID=master@192.168.128.191:5050) is detected
I0414 12:51:44.156906  1069 master.cpp:1606] The newly elected leader is
master@192.168.128.191:5050 with id 5a570a87-877c-497a-b91e-8726fce92959

Kind Regards
Shakeel Suffee

Posted by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mesos Task History

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
You might also want to check out TwoSigma's Satellite:
https://github.com/twosigma/satellite
Sunil's Satellite talk from MesosCon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLkc17HFEb8

Re: Mesos Task History

Posted by Dick Davies <di...@hellooperator.net>.

Re: Mesos Task History

Posted by June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu>.
Adam,

Re: Mesos Task History

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.

Re: Mesos Task History

Posted by June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu>.

Re: Mesos Task History

Posted by Pradeep Chhetri <pr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, they get cleaned up whenever the mesos master leader failover happens.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 3:32 PM, June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu> wrote:

> I am noticing that recently our Completed Tasks and Terminated Frameworks
> lists are empty. Where are these stored, and do they get automatically
> cleared out at some interval?
>
> Thanks,
> June Taylor
> System Administrator, Minnesota Population Center
> University of Minnesota

Pradeep Chhetri