Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/18 15:06:37 UTC

contents of pigsmoke

Hi pig !

I've been looking at the contents of pigsmoke.jar, and I dont see much:

TestPigTest.class
TestGruntParser.class

And a few text files.

1) Aren't the pigsmoke jar artifacts meant to include a broad range of pig
induced mapreduce jobs?

2) looking in the build.xml, its a little tricky to tell exactly how
"pigsmoke" is constructed... im  a little rusty on ant/ivy.  So maybe can
someone point me to some clues on how to investigate how pigsmoke is
constructed?

Maybe im missing something....

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: contents of pigsmoke

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
So what exactly is PigSmoke meant for...
thanks !

Re: contents of pigsmoke

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jay,