Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/23 23:22:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Wei Zhou

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Wei Zhou to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Wei!

-chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Wei Zhou

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Wei Zhou :)

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Great work Wei !

Posted by Bharat Kumar <bh...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Wei!

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Wei!

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Congrats and welcome Wei!

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Wei

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Wei!

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Wei!

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <cl...@aprateek.com>.
Congrats Wei !

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Congrats

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 05:22:46PM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Wei Zhou to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted.
>
> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
> autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
> eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
> submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
> otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
> project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Wei!
>
> -chip
> on behalf of the CloudStack PMC
Congrats!