Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Reza ISSANY <hi...@notech.fr> on 2022/03/03 11:12:44 UTC

Remote IP with docker

Hi,

Forgive me for my bad english.

I'm running guacamole/guacd using docker. The guacamole container is
running behind traefik.
When looking at the connection logs, the remote host IP is the traefik one.

I've found this in documentation:
internalProxies="127.0.0.1" remoteIpHeader="x-forwarded-for"
remoteIpProxiesHeader="x-forwarded-by" protocolHeader="x-forwarded-proto"

How can I configure that in docker compose ? I've tried to configure the
trustedIps in traefik without success.

Thanks in advance for your help.

---

Re: Remote IP with docker

Posted by Reza ISSANY <hi...@notech.fr>.
Hello,

Thanks I'll try to bind the server.xml config file and vote for the PR.

---
*Passez une excellente journée.*

reza.

Re: Remote IP with docker