Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Romi <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/21 15:40:43 UTC

problem with wild card query with spellchecker

I am enabling spell checking using solr  in  search application. i also want
to run wild card queries.
the problem i am facing is when i search for for example diam* then it gives
me a suggestion for diamond and search results for diamond. while i have
some other words in my document say for example diamender,diamounder but i
am not getting results for them

cant i use wild card query with spell checker??

-----
Thanks & Regards
Romi

Re: problem with wild card query with spellchecker

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You can use prefix with TermsComponent, which may do what you
need.

Best
Erick