Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Thibault Le Meur <Th...@supelec.fr> on 2012/04/04 13:05:14 UTC

[Resolved] issue with screen share module: "JAR resources in the JNLP file are not signed by the same certificate"

Hi again,

Curiously the screen sharing/recording application wasn't working anymore.
I played on the same server with the SVN version of OM and the last
stable one, and finally, the screen sharing module wasn't working
anymore complaining at startup that "JAR resources in the JNLP file are
not signed by the same certificate".

In case this occurs to you, just clear your Java Cache:
Control Panel > Java > button "Settings ..." > button "delete files ..."

Hope this may help someone int he future ;-),
Thibault

Re: [Resolved] issue with screen share module: "JAR resources in the JNLP file are not signed by the same certificate"

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing Thibault,

alternatively you can open a command shell and type:
javaws -uninstall

"javaws" without any option should give all available commands.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock