Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Austin Bennett <au...@apache.org> on 2020/06/02 20:09:21 UTC

Beam First Steps Workshop - 9 June

Hi Beam Users,

Wanted to share the Workshop that I'll give at Berlin Buzzword's next week:

https://berlinbuzzwords.de/session/first-steps-apache-beam-writing-portable-pipelines-using-java-python-go

Do consider joining if you are able and interested (if you're here and
already using, then the workshop would likely be too basic).  Should you
not able to find a way to get a pass, do feel free to write and I'll see
what can be done (no promises, unsure what/whether anything).  If there is
eventually unmet demand, we can see about offering a free/public event
(like the Beam Learning month(s) events), and may have something similar at
https://beamsummit.org/.

Cheers,
Austin

Re: Beam First Steps Workshop - 9 June