Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edi Stojicevic <es...@debianworld.org> on 2008/06/24 12:34:25 UTC

New and first question ...

Hi,

I'm new to tomcat and need a couple of advices ...

Currently, I have this configuration :

    * Wiki on one host (apache port 80)
    * intranet on an other host (tomcat port 80)
    * Ticketing system on a third host (tomcat 80 and 8080)

We want to migrate everything on the the third host and I was wondering
what's the best solution to do that kind of setup ...

I just bought the Oreilly "Tomcat:  The definitive guide" but didnt have
time yet to read it completely so in the meantime if someone has an idea
about the best way to go ...

Cheers,

--
. ''`.  (\___/) E d i   S T O J I C E V I C
: :'  : (='.'=) http://www.debianworld.org

Re: New and first question ...

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.