Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/09 16:11:46 UTC

Order creation using webservices

Hi ,

I am working on an custom application that interacts with OFBiz
using webservices solely. I am able to do quite a lot using this approach
and now its time to create the orders in OFBiz system.

I am able to create the orders using the OOTB interface and using the
resources that are created using the Webservices interface.

Since order creation is a relatively complex process affecting too many
entities and too many UI screens on OOTB i am bit lost about the
proper approach.

Since the custom UI that i am creating for the enduser has limited
flexibility the parameters for order creation are in strict control , hence
i am looking for at least one pathway that shall lead to a successful
order creation. Eg there is only one payment choice and only one
 shipping method to simplify the process.

suggestions are solicited.

regds
mallah.

Re: Order creation using webservices

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Update:

This question was about a sales order creation from shopping basket items.

hence we have following info with us

1) product id
2) store id
3) qty
4) unit price
5) shipping method
6) payment method

and
almost all the pertinent info that are encountered while
ordering using the OOTB.

regds
mallah

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for posting good, working code.

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello All ,

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Friends,

I am creating a new Web service that would create the order from a JSON
document.

What would be an appropriate class or package / procedure to place such
methods that shall survive upgrades to OFBiz ?

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Check this