Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Deadman, Hal" <ha...@tallan.com> on 2002/04/05 17:49:08 UTC

RE: Branch Restriction error due to struts..

I think it has to do with the size of the method in the JSP's servlet
exceeding some JVM/java limit. You can try breaking the JSP up using
jsp:include or using fewer tags.  Could you generate the form fields inside
an iterate tag? That would reduce the size of the generated java code.

Posted by Sachin <sa...@patni.com>.
Thanks a lot.
i think i jsp:include option seems to be a better one than the iterate tag
option.
Sachin