Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/12 04:01:07 UTC

Continuum - cannot add DBCP branch build for 1_5 branch

There seems to be some confusion in the Continuum database for the
Commons DBCP projects.

There was a build for the branch at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/dbcp/branches/DBCP_1_4_x_BRANCH

I tried to add a build for the branch at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/dbcp/branches/DBCP_1_5_x_BRANCH

but this did not take; the SCM URL stayed as 1_4.

So I deleted the 1_4 project, and tried again.

Still the URL gets changed back to 1_4.

How can I add the 1_5 branch instead of the 1_4 branch?

Note that both branches use the version 1.4.1-SNAPSHOT if that makes a
difference

Re: Continuum - cannot add DBCP branch build for 1_5 branch

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, turns out that the 1_5 pom was pointing to the 1_4 branch in SVN.