Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com> on 2008/05/27 01:02:32 UTC

[Trinidad] How to set initial disclosed and selected nodes?

On initial rendering my tree has to have a certain path expanded and the leaf´node selected.
I can control the expansion/selection like this:
          selectedRowKeys="#{productChartTree.selectedRowKeySet}"
However in that case the expansion/selection state is _always_ determined by the backing bean,
but I just want to set the initial states.

This has no effect at all
          initiallyExpanded="true"
          ...>

I could set the state programmatically on the server side, but my problem is getting access
to the tree at the right time.

Thanks in advance for any comments.