Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/17 17:01:48 UTC

Struts pom += new committers

I'd like to release the Struts master pom to pick up a change to the
default staging url.

While we're at it, let's update the list of committers (this is what
makes your name show up here:  http://struts.apache.org/team-list.html
.)

If you're not listed, please take a look here in svn and update your information

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/maven/trunk/pom

Wendy

Re: Struts pom += new committers

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Feb 17, 2008 8:01 AM, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to release the Struts master pom to pick up a change to the
> default staging url.
>
> While we're at it, let's update the list of committers

I'd completely forgotten we had yet another list of ourselves; thanks for
the reminder, Wendy. I think I'm going to have to write down a list of all
the places we (meaning I) need to keep up to date...

I've updated some roles to match current reality, but I'm leaving it up to
the individual developers to add their own names if they're not already
present. In fact, some of our PMC members are not listed in there right now.

--
Martin Cooper