Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2013/03/07 21:14:24 UTC

ATS on Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn

Hi all,

we've setup a number of accounts and groups with various social media. We'll
make an effort to include these in our regular announcements and
communications, in addition to the normal emails.

     Twitter: @ApacheTS
     Google+:
https://plus.google.com/b/104415748725704595932/104415748725704595932/posts
     Google community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106274102797183248537
     LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Apache-Traffic-Server-3950761

Cheers!

-- Leif

Re: ATS on Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 3/7/13 1:14 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we've setup a number of accounts and groups with various social media.
> We'll make an effort to include these in our regular announcements and
> communications, in addition to the normal emails.
>
>     Twitter: @ApacheTS

Correction, we are now @TrafficServer on Twitter.   Thanks Steve and the
Twitter team for such a quick response!

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.