Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/04/30 00:21:15 UTC

Temporarily hooked up gmcdonald

FYI to All,

Temporarily gave Gavin McDonald (gmcdonald) commit so he can get
buildbot working for us.  Just needs it for a bit to touch files in
svn to get the build trigger working in buildbot.  So you may see some
test commits coming from Gavin.  Feel free to disregard them, it's
just for fixing the buildbot code.

-David

Re: Temporarily hooked up gmcdonald

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Apr 30, 2009, at 12:37 AM, Daniel S. Haischt wrote:

> Out of curiosity - What's the difference between Continuum which we
> are already using and Buildbot?

Builtbot is pretty much a big python script.  Gavin was looking for
some guinea pigs and I figured there was no harm in having "extra" CI
coverage.

We're still setup in Continuum, though I haven't seen any continuum
emails for months.  Not sure if it's working.

-David

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.