Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Francesco Furfari <fr...@isti.cnr.it> on 2005/11/17 12:40:37 UTC

Call for UPnP Base Driver users

Dear all,
recently there have been a mail exchange regarding upnp base driver
implementation targeting different platforms,
and even in the past regarding different software based on the UPnP
specification.

We are planning to update the Domoware web site in the next future,
meanwhile it could be useful, in order to share
our experiences and perhaps create new synergies among us, to prepare a
web page pointing to all the resources
available on the web.  I'm thinking to collect information like in the
Oscar web Page (community section) but relative to
the UPnP Base driver:
< a resource link>
< a short description >
< the author>
< other? >

the reference has not to be necessarily relative to an open source
resource, it could be a commercial version,  the reference to a project
that uses another implementation of the UPnP specification, your
personal experiment  .... any resource reference  is welcome!

looking forward to your contribution,
thank you in advance for your time
francesco