Posted to users@camel.apache.org by skadirov <su...@hbo.com> on 2009/08/06 22:08:40 UTC

CamelNamespaceHandler Exception

Hello,
I am getting  the exception below. I was wondering if someone had run into
and what was the fix.
Many thanks.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[MessageBrokerContext.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class
[org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler] for namespace
[http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring] does not implement the
[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler] interface

Re: CamelNamespaceHandler Exception

Posted by skadirov <su...@hbo.com>.
Made the following change:

xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
	xmlns:broker="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
          http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
          http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring-2.0-M1.xsd
          http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
          http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd" >

Got the same exception:
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[MessageBrokerContext.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class
[org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler] for namespace
[http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring] does not implement the
[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler] interface
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:420)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342

Thanks.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by skadirov <su...@hbo.com>.
Spring version is 2.5.6.
Thanks.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I checked the code of  org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you check if Savvion has spring jar in it's lib or system director?

Willem

Posted by skadirov <su...@hbo.com>.

Posted by Maciej Prochniak <mp...@touk.pl>.

Posted by skadirov <su...@hbo.com>.