Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2008/06/01 21:52:52 UTC

Re: BundleException - unresolved package org.osgi.framework

Eugene,

Yes, org.osgi.framework is exported from the OSGi container. If you are
running Tuscany outside of OSGi and using <implementation.osgi/>, the
embedded Felix runtime started by Tuscany will export  org.osgi.framework
version 1.3.0. So your bundle should be able to import this package if you
haven't specified any version in your import or if the version range
specified in your import includes 1.3.0. Could you cut-and-paste the full
exception stack trace from your failure?

--
Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini