Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by aditya jatnika martin <aj...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/07 13:29:01 UTC

'500' : Internal server error

Dear Developer,

I have a problem with solr, every time I add document the result message
always "'500' Status : Internal server error",
this also happen when I delete the document. this is my script example :

//delete script
if ($solr->ping()) {
        try {
             $solr->deleteByQuery('id:26');
             $solr->commit();
        }
        catch ( Exception $e ) {
            $msg = $e->getMessage();
        }
}

//add script
if ($solr->ping()) {
        try {
            $doc = new Apache_Solr_Document();

            $doc->id = 26;
            $doc->title_ctext = "Harry potter";
            $doc->price_f = 67000;

            $solr->addDocument($doc);
            $solr->commit();
            $solr->optimize();
            $msg = "Data Saved...";
        }
        catch ( Exception $e ) {
            $msg = $e->getMessage();
        }
 }

Thank you....

Re: '500' : Internal server error

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 7 March 2012 17:59, aditya jatnika martin <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Developer,
>
> I have a problem with solr, every time I add document the result message
> always "'500' Status : Internal server error",
[...]

Have you looked in the Solr logs for further details on the
exception?

Regards,
Gora