Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sergey <gr...@yandex.ru> on 2017/04/14 09:18:53 UTC

Spark API authentication

Hello all,

I've added own spark.ui.filters to enable basic authentication to access to
Spark web UI. It works fine, but I still can do requests to spark API
without any authentication.
Is there any way to enable authentication for API endpoints?

P.S. spark version is 2.1.0, deploy mode is standalone.

Re: Spark API authentication

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
IIUC auth filter on the Live UI REST API should already be supported, the
fix in SPARK-19652 is mainly for the History UI to support per app based
ACL.

For application submission REST API in standalone mode, I think currently
it is not supported, it is not a bug.

Posted by Sergey Grigorev <gr...@yandex.ru>.
Thanks for help!

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.