Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Madala, Srinivasa" <Sr...@blr.hpsglobal.com> on 2003/07/08 07:36:33 UTC

ModuleSwitching

I've followed the same way what struts 1.1 says about module switching.But
the thing is I couldn't succede in implementing that.I'm not able to move to
other module using the SwitchAction.I've been using
<%=request.getContextPath()%> to get the root context path.is there any
alternate way to resolve the module switching in struts?

Srinivas

WARNING: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error. Thank you.

Re: ModuleSwitching

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 08 July 2003 01:36, Madala, Srinivasa wrote:
> I've followed the same way what struts 1.1 says about module switching.But
> the thing is I couldn't succede in implementing that.I'm not able to move
> to other module using the SwitchAction.I've been using
> <%=request.getContextPath()%> to get the root context path.is there any
> alternate way to resolve the module switching in struts?

There is an example application that demonstrates how to switch between
modules 3 different ways.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/struts/

Look under "simple" for "Module Switching Examples"

> Srinivas
>

> WARNING: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
> message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
> action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
> unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
> message in error. Thank you.

James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.struts-atlanta.org