Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 01:26:25 UTC

Terasort/Teragen in smokes

Hi guys:

I run TeraSort/TeraGen as additions to bigtop in some shell scripts.

Any interest in these as an update to TestHadoopExamples in the MapReduce
smokes?

If so I could patch them in :)

let me know and I'll put in a JIRA !

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: Terasort/Teragen in smokes

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Please do, dude!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jay, I will try to review it today!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi bigtop!

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.