Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 13:48:55 UTC

SolrCloud Leader Response Mechanism

When a leader responses for a query, does it says that: "If I have the data
what I am looking for, I should build response with it, otherwise I should
find it anywhere. Because it may be long to search it?"
or
does it says I only index the data, I will tell it to other guys to build
up the response query?

Re: SolrCloud Leader Response Mechanism

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Replica asks to Zookeper and Leader does not do anything. Thanks for your
answer Otis.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Oui, ZK holds "the map".

Otis