Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Anirudh <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 00:45:39 UTC

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.2.1 release RC0

Hi,

We are cancelling this vote because we need to improve the warning message
when users use a deprecated API: `save_params`. We will address the issue
and send out a new release for another vote.

Thanks,

Anirudh

Re: [CANCELLED][VOTE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.2.1 release RC0

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Exactly, 1.2.2 addressing the warning issue. Specially since 1.3.0 is being
already discussed at dev@. Anyway, the podling can learn from these things.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.