Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Chad Williamson <ch...@bownetworks.com> on 2004/01/22 19:55:29 UTC

Re: Anyone seen this XSLT error before? Upgraded from Xalan 1.6 to 1.7

I'm using the following, which is generated as such:
Xalan -o DNPRouter.xsl DNPRouter.sch schematron-diagnose.xsl

<axsl:stylesheet xmlns:axsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
xmlns:sch="http://www.ascc.net/xml/schematron" version="1.0">
<axsl:output method="text"/>
<axsl:template match="*|@*" mode="schematron-get-full-path">
<axsl:apply-templates select="parent::*" mode="schematron-get-full-path"/>
<axsl:text>/</axsl:text>

You are saying I should use html?

Thanks, chad

PS:  I've posted a bug report for Xalan to see if they have perhaps caused the
problem.

Eric Pailleau <er...@numlog.fr> on 22/01/2004 12:43:58 PM

Please respond to xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org

To:   xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Chad Williamson/BOW Software Inc.)

Subject:  Re: Anyone seen this XSLT error before? Upgraded from Xalan 1.6    to
      1.7