Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sascha Presnac <sa...@bestcolor.com> on 2002/01/16 10:37:47 UTC

RE: MacOS Binarys --- FTP Location to send to

Hi James,

first of all: Thanks a lot.
But i have some problems. My Mac identifies the .lib Files as "CodeWarrior
IDE 4.2.6 Document", not as library.

I simply de-stuffed the archive you send to me.

On the other hand, i tried to make the lirarys by hand, really stange on a
mac for a Linux/Windows Developer ;)

I found out a bug in the "ShortenFiles.pl" Perl-Script, so the Path
Seperator for Windows Machines is not "\\" so is "/" !!!
After correcting this, i was able to shorten all files correctly (Win2000Pro
SP2).
After this, i put all on the Mac side, imported and saved the project like
described on your web-page. So, i got no compiler errors, but my one (!!!)
lib is only 8KB of size.

I think, i did something from, so figured out, i have to set a Entry Point
in the project settings ("Linker"->"PCC Linker"->"Entry Points"->"Main").
What do i have to set this???
Without settings, i get only 1 lib with 8 kB of size :(

Gruss / Regards
Sascha Presnac