Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wb...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com on 2002/06/17 17:05:56 UTC

Validator under struts 1.1 examples?

hey all,

Is there any examples for validator under 1.1?

Also...  I do my form beans a little different - something I saw on the
list aways back...

I have a generic bean that takes setValue( ) and getValue().  Build
specific form beans off of this and add a validator method.   I use
value(x) in my html to set the correct items...  Will this cause a
problem with validator if I start using it?

I am looking for the fastest way to build applications in Struts...
Tiles allowed me to inherit the look and feel across all new internal
applications, which saves me a lot of time.