Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/28 15:12:03 UTC

IE and Demo site 9.04 Release branch

Hi,
I' m working with Bluelight theme and IE 6.
If you go to https://demo904.ofbiz.org/example/control/main
you can look two bugs:
1) the wrong blue row  is shown
2) DIV column-container is not alligned
If you go to  https://demo.ofbiz.org/example/control/main
  the wrong blue row  is NOT shown
  and DIV column-container is  aligned.
So I think that these graphic bugs are solved in trunk but not in  9.04
Release branch.
I cannot find the differences between trunk code and branch code.
Is there anybody  that can help me?

Thank you,
Angelo

Re: IE and Demo site 9.04 Release branch

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,
this is the jira issue with the patch:
Thanks for your advice,
Angelo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.
Hi Angelo,

From: "Angelo Matarazzo" <ma...@gmail.com>

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Good to know ! I'm deep in IE problems too... but if you have some
improvements on CSS don't hesitate to create a JIRA issue for it.

--
- Erwan -

Re: IE and Demo site 9.04 Release branch

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Erwan

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erwan,
thank you.
I have made a mistake, my browser is IE 7 and I think that many people works
with this browser and not IE 8.
However I verified your solution:
1) only a part of blue line is disappared but the blue line still appears,
2) DIV column-container is not still aligned.
However I have looked at  log history of trunk repository and I think that
there was an improvement  about rendering  after the 9.04 Release (17 April)
not merged.
What do you think about it?
Angelo

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Hi,

if you look to the messages.ftl files of the bluelight themes, you will
find these difference : in the trunk, the message display is surrounded
with a condition. So when there is no message to show, the <DIV> is not
part of the page, and then the errors you were talking about are not
visible.

But, why are you still working on IE6 ? Have you made some improvments
on the themes that could be usable by OFBiz ?

** 904
<#include "component://common/webcommon/includes/messages.ftl" />

** trunk
<#if (errorMessage?has_content || errorMessageList?has_content ||
eventMessage?has_content || eventMessageList?has_content)>
<#include "component://common/webcommon/includes/messages.ftl" />
</#if>

--
- Erwan -