Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2004/02/07 10:03:24 UTC

DeliTransformer did not build (was cvs commit..TraxTransformer.java)

Joerg, did you forget to commit TraxTransformer after your
DeliTransformer changes?

Deli block now compiles ok, please cross-check.
(I'm no Avalon guru) (yet;-).

-Bertrand

Re: DeliTransformer did not build (was cvs commit..TraxTransformer.java)

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 07.02.2004 10:03, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Joerg, did you forget to commit TraxTransformer after your
> DeliTransformer changes?

Ah, yes, the TraxTransformer is on the list of files, where I hesitated
to just commit the "Composable => Serviceable". Sorry for that.

> Deli block now compiles ok, please cross-check.
> (I'm no Avalon guru) (yet;-).

I'm neither, but this change is really simple :)

Joerg