Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joe Osowski <jo...@fulltilt.com> on 2003/05/13 21:46:10 UTC

Help with error: XXXX is referenced but not defined

I'm trying to run WSDL2Java against this URL:

http://devel.responsivesolutions.net/wmg/main/ws_place_order.php?wsdl

And its throwing out the error: Billing_address is referenced but not
defined.  But it is defined as best as I can tell.  Is this a problem with
the WSDL file or WSDL2Java?

Thanks.

RE: Help with error: XXXX is referenced but not defined

Posted by Bhanu Pabreja <pa...@infigroup.com>.
Help with error: XXXX is referenced but not definedtry using the latest drop
from CVS and regenerate ur WSDL file. That will take care , instead you can
manually edit the targetNameSpace and insert it accordingly.

BP