Posted to users@maven.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2008/12/02 21:59:52 UTC

Re: RE : [deploy-plugin] Abort deploy when a target is present

Somehow I'm getting a little bit lost!!!  I tried to read the feeds but I
don't quite get it!

I'm just starting out with Maven (ver. 2.0.9) and I would like to have this
feature of NO re-reployement of the same version.  Can someone summarize?

How do I do this?  Is it available????

Sonia