Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chandresh Turakhia <ch...@bhartitelesoft.com> on 2007/01/25 14:25:27 UTC

Re: Views Ofbiz.

Dear all,

Quikie question : Where can more info on this ?

Keen on pointers for "Oracle Theta" . More interested in generating SQL for
Oracle Specific stuff " For Update of " , "Connect by".

Went thru code , may be I am missing something : I could not find switch
based on database type. Where the does the generator check for the database
type

Chand

"To represent an outer join you can specify in a