Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Farhaan Mohideen <fa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/12/20 13:03:33 UTC

C++ Projects

Hi All;

I was wondering if anybody has used Maven to compile build and run C++
projects ? I am trying to use Maven for a C++ project and would appreciate
any information in this regard.

Regards

Farhaan

Re: C++ Projects

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
use the maven-native-plugin the the latest source (ie still in cvs)
and read up on ant-contrib package, and makesure to understand it

-D