Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pratik Patel <pr...@semandex.net> on 2019/06/10 22:32:28 UTC

How to increase maximum size of files allowed in configuration for MiniSolrCloudCluster

Hi,

I am trying to upload a configuration to "MiniSolrCloudCluster" in my unit
test. This configuration has some binary files for NLP related
functionality. Some of these binary files are bigger than 5 MB. If I try to
upload configuration with these files then it doesn't work. I can set up
the cluster fine if I remove all binary files bigger than 5 MB.

I have noticed the same issue when I try to restore a backup having
configuration files bigger than 5 MB.

Does jetty have some limit on the size of configuration files? Is there a
way to override this?

Thanks,
Pratik

Re: How to increase maximum size of files allowed in configuration for MiniSolrCloudCluster

Posted by Pratik Patel <pr...@semandex.net>.
That was spot on. Thanks a lot for your help!

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.