Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2007/02/25 21:41:15 UTC

for java.net

I've removed the repository elements for java.net in two of the poms for the
1.2 branch and "mvn clean install" runs fine.  I may be missing something
here, but is there any reason we need these?

--
Dennis Byrne

Re: for java.net

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
my guess is, that these were added for javax.el in the past

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: for java.net

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 2/25/07, Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> I've removed the repository elements for java.net in two of the poms for the
> 1.2 branch and "mvn clean install" runs fine.  I may be missing something
> here, but is there any reason we need these?

I believe the java.net repo is now synced with central, so we should
not need it.

(The test is not 'mvn clean install' though, but 'mvn install' with an
empty local repository.)

--
Wendy