Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Esteban Dugueperoux <du...@free.fr> on 2008/01/25 00:27:37 UTC

Visit Object to HttpSession to access aside tapestry

Hi,

I have a web application that use tapestry framework to manage sessions,
and I want to setup Java Web Start.
I want a servlet to create a jnlp file generator according to user, but
I need know whether this user have already a tapestry session (Visit
object), or not.
If this user have one session, I take specific user parameters in Visit
object's user to transmit to jnlp file generated, otherwise I generate a
default jnlp file.

In my servlet I get HttpSession's user and I need to find corresponding
Visit object.

How to make?

thanks