Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Long <DL...@Lynden.com> on 2011/02/15 19:55:19 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Re: Apache2+LDAP authentication problem

Hi David,

I am using LDAP authentication too. I have similar configuration line with yours in httpd.conf file and it works for authentication part.
But I found out that once I authenticated, the credential will stay forever until I close to browser. If I left the browser open over a day, and it leave the page go to yahoo etc then comes back, it will not challenge me for authentication.

I have following line in  httpd.conf
LDAPCacheTTL 600
LDAPOpCacheTTL 600

But it does not seems making any difference.

Does authentication expiration works on your set up?

Thanks in advance.

David Long