Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Tvori Kod <tv...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 23:18:41 UTC

Multiple Deltasike securityBindingType annotations on class

Hi,

I'd lke to use multiple securityBindingTypes on class level using the
security module with @secured. When i have only one annotation on class
level is working well, but if I add a second one the
CustonAccessDecisionVoter for the second annotation  is not executed.  In
this link I have more details about my uses case -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26068048/multiple-deltasike-securitybindingtype-annotations-on-class

Re: Multiple Deltasike securityBindingType annotations on class

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
fyi: i've implemented and pushed it.
you can use it with the latest snapshot.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -