Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by techy_bolek <te...@yahoo.com> on 2014/05/13 00:56:25 UTC

how to implement old jbi http consumer as osgi bundle?

I have an old http consumer JBI service unit. How do I achieve the same
functionality in Service Mix 5.0 as an OSGI bundle?

xbean.xml:
<beans>
<http:endpoint service="sm:responsereceiver"
        endpoint="soap"
        role="consumer"
        locationURI="http://localhost:8192/receiveresponse/"
        defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
        soap="true"
        targetService="sm:mypipeline"
        />
</beans>

    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <groupId>com.mygroup</groupId>
    <artifactId>myhttpconsumer</artifactId>
    <packaging>jbi-service-unit</packaging>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <name>Apache ServiceMix :: HTTP Service Unit</name>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
            <artifactId>servicemix-http</artifactId>
            <version>2013.01</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <defaultGoal>install</defaultGoal>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.0.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                    <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.4.3</version>
                <configuration>
                    <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>jbi-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>4.5</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
</project>

Re: how to implement old jbi http consumer as osgi bundle?

Posted by techy_bolek <te...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, I think I was kinda on the right track then :)

Re: how to implement old jbi http consumer as osgi bundle?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

In ServiceMix 5.0.0, you would use a Camel route to build an
integration flow.  In this case, you're flow starts with a JBI HTTP
SOAP consumer endpoint, so the equivalent in Camel would be a route
that starts with a Camel CXF endpoint.  Have a look at
http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html for more information about this.  If
you look at the camel-cxf-rest example in the assembly, you'll get an
idea how this would work using a REST service.  It doesn't look like
we have an example that shows you how to combine a SOAP service with a
Camel route at the moment, but I raised
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2298 to ensure we add an
example like that.

Regards,