Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Richard Lee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/01 13:30:03 UTC

openmeetings plugin 1.3.1 doesnt work with sugarcrm 6.5.8 re-ask, really need some help!!

Hi OM team,

Thanks for your openmeetings sugarCRM module. I m currently testing it. I
am using sugarcrm 6.5.8 and openmeeting 2.0  [Incubating]. when I creat a
room ,it shows:
wsdl error: Gettinghttp://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl
- HTTP ERROR:
no proper separation of headers and document
Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings Module
Configuration

please have a look this problem.

Many thanks

Richard

Re: openmeetings plugin 1.3.1 doesnt work with sugarcrm 6.5.8 re-ask, really need some help!!

Posted by Richard Lee <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eugen,

Thanks for ur help. I just tried the 1.3.2 plugin, but the problem still
occurs.

What I did is go to my openmeetings forder and ./red5.sh to start
openmeetings
then creat a openmeeting room use administrator account and still showing

Gettinghttp://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl -
HTTP ERROR:
no proper separation of headers and document
Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings Module
Configuration

I also changed the localhost to my server IP and dmain name, none of
them are work.

Best regards

Richard

Posted by Eugen Schwert <eu...@gmail.com>.